Monday, March 26, 2012

Glimpses of the Weekend

It's been a hectic couple of weeks, of that there is no doubt, and I can feel I'm close to shutting down/out and this weekend hasn't exactly helped; it was ridiculously busy but I did find time in all the running around to sit for a brief warm moment in the sunshine - aaaah! Quick shot of vit D to get me through the week..  Here's a few snapshots of what I got up to this weekend

Friday night drinks on a friend's rooftop terrace watching the planes come in on the Heathrow flight path as the sun went down.
Tale of two cities - London 9am, Saturday, as I drove over Waterloo Bridge and Durham Cathedral looming through the early morning mist

Final destination - Newcastle (6 Bridges in this photograph, inc the one I'm on) and the magnificent ceiling at Trinity House, Newcastle Quayside

Shopping for groceries at the super lovely Bayley and Sage on Sunday

Aliums and blossom, cheese and rhubarb! What more could a girl want?! (apart from the Louboutins!)

Hope your weekend was full of sunshine and good things x

No comments:

Post a Comment