Friday, March 02, 2012

A spring clean!

When the sun is shining and Spring is very definitely in the air I start thinking about turning out my makeup bag and finding lighter products for my skin.  Usually this involves pink of some description when it comes to nails and lips, and a tinted moisturiser rather than foundation.  Chanel has just brought out it's Spring collection which is full of must-haves, here are some of my favourites, old and new:

Highlighting powder

Rouge Coco Baume (hydrating lip care)


Mica Rose Nail polish
I'm currently using a Lancome foundation...
this!

and this!
and their primer makes my skin feel unbelievably soft and really does make a difference to the look of the 'finished face'; however, when it gets warmer I prefer something much lighter and will turn to Laura Mercier for her sheer and natural face products.  My favourite is..


Tinted illuminating moisturiser
and of course, those of you who know me, know that my life would not be complete without something citrusy and sharp - namely Jo Malone's Lime, Basil and Mandarin which really smells so unbelievably amazing and gives you a zing that gets you through the worst day!
Scented candle for summer evening drinks

the most luxurious body creme I've ever used!
So, there you have it, my lust-have's in all their glory.  What's in your Spring makeup bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment