Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pleasure

I'm in the market for anything that gives me escape from current situations,anything that takes me to the more pleasurable stomping grounds of the mind, even if only for a moment: these are doing it for me today...
because I love the promise that Easter brings - the spring colours and pretty pastel eggs

French shutters making a unique headboard - where do I get some of these!!!


This picture just takes me somewhere else!


I've always been fascinated by the mythical unicorn, ever since I read The Little White Horse by Elizabeth Goudge.  The unicorn traditionally represents  power, purification, healing, wisdom, self-knowledge, renewal and eternal life, all good things; but for me the unicorn is an escape route to a wonderful journey of the imagination where anything is possible...

No comments:

Post a Comment