Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Outdoor Living

I hate January.  The dark; the penury; the Christmas pounds to shed, when the days are short, tempers shorter and the promise of warmth and sunshine are too far away to console.  Today London is grey with a haze of drizzle and I'm half-heartedly thinking about where I should go for a summer break but can't quite muster the enthusiasm to research it.  Instead I'm dreaming about it and gazing at beautiful pictures in impossibly gorgeous locations so I'm going to share them with you...happy dreaming...
Lunch?

I want to have my morning coffee and my evening glass of wine sitting here!

Reading magazines in the warmth of the sun - bliss...


This couldn't get much closer to heaven on earth

Gorgeous!

I have a thing about outdoor showers - I love them

Another one

Sitting in the shade of an olive tree after lunch


Breakfast and the promise of the day ahead

Relaxing watching the waves
What do you do to banish the January blues?

*Pictures courtesy of Compagne de Maison

No comments:

Post a Comment