Sunday, January 08, 2012

Best of the Rest

One of the best things about the internet is the access it allows to so many wonderful things - blogs included.  I follow several blogs myself and am always coming across new ones of note.  I'd love to be able to take amazing photographs, but not having the proper equipment or the spare time to go off and do a course I have to make do with my more amateurish attempts and enjoy the skills of others when I can!  Here are some photos that I love from a variety of locations and blogs.  Enjoy!
J'taime!!!!

Who wouldn't want a bathroom like this?


So, so, sooooo sweet

Now this is an entrance hall!
 All these images come from campagne et decoration




Isn't this just like the cottage in 'The Holiday'.  The perfect retreat!!!




I love vintage cutlery and have amassed quite a collection myself

No comments:

Post a Comment