Thursday, September 27, 2012

Mulberry Spring 2013


So London Fashion Week brought its usual share of highs and sighs, as the models shimmied down the catwalks in the latest designer creations.  As usual my eye was on the Mulberry show and what they have in store for Spring/Summer next year.  They didn't disappoint.  As ever, the clothes and accessories are stylish, wearable,  a designer edge but with a practical element too.  Of course, I went straight for the bags...
Here's a selection of what they're offering for 2013..boat shapes with envelope pockets and detailing that includes ostrich effect, punch holes and the stylish postman lock.
 
As I was checking out the Mulberry blog I came across a different kind of bag:
 
 A Cake bag!!!!
 
This one was made for the 10th anniversary of Style Magazine (Sunday Times) and I just love it!  My two favourite things in one; a Lana del Rey Mulberry bag made of CHOCOLATE cake.  Genius.
 
Here's how they did it





 That's one party I'd love to have been at!  What's been your favourite Fashion Week moment?
 
Images: via here



No comments:

Post a Comment