Friday, September 28, 2012

Thinking Pink

I don't quite know where my obsession with pink comes from.  I suspect it's because my girly side wasn't really indulged when I was little, so maybe I'm making up for it now!  I don't wear a lot of pink - in fact, I don't think I own anything in pink except for a bag; but I do like to see it used as an accent; in a wall, a bag, a throw, pillow, shoes.  That pop of unexpected colour really brings other things into focus, whether it's a room or an outfit.  I even have a board on Pinterest entirely dedicated to all things pink. 


I LOVE all of these!!  I want that pink macaroon compact in my handbag RIGHT now and I can totally see myself with the pink luggage.  I do in fact own a pink watering can, although it's a bit paler than the one shown.  I recently drank some Dom Perignon champagne, if only it had been pink.  I'm also wondering how to get the dyed egg effect...it's all perfectly pink, just as it should be.
 
Wishing you all a beautiful, rosy pink weekend xox
 
Images via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment