Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Simple Things


Pssst...I'm going to share a little secret with you...there's a new magazine on the block that's seriously eating into my down-time. You may have spotted it  here... It's called The Simple Things and it's tag line is 'Celebrating the things that matter the most'...I'm loving it; it's got some seriously simple design going on that beautifully compliments the subject matter.  Inside are articles on the sort of things we never seem to have time for anymore...apple picking, bee-keeping, knitting, interviews with cheese afficionados and much, much more.  From the moment I picked it up, it felt as if I was slowing down; taking time to indulge in a more simple way of life, even if it was only vicarious.  Go. Now. Buy.  You won't regret it I promise...
 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment