Wednesday, May 02, 2012

In the Closet

If there's one thing I've always hankered after it's a walk-in-closet.  All that organisation, space, colour-coordinated outfits/bags...sigh...what a pleasure!  I do pretty well in my current house for wardrobe space with a whole wall of built in wardrobes, drawers, shoe rails etc (as well as half the built-in wardrobe in my daughter's room - note to self to clear some clothes) but it's not the same as a whole organised room to indulge my obsession with clothes,bags and shoes!  I've had my eye on a few designs and thought I'd share some of my favourite images to date - well, a girl can dream...
Elegant and chic

Gorgeous - pink and lilac girlie girlie!
More functional but very organised

Loving the pink chandelier and little chair

Let's not forget our favourite - Carrie Bradshaw's closet

How do you store and organise your clothes?  Any suggestions?

Photo source: 1,2,3,5 (Google) 4 (House Beautiful photographer Bjorn Wallander)

No comments:

Post a Comment