Sunday, April 08, 2012

What's in the bag?

It's no secret that I love bags; leather, canvas, mock croc, quilted, appliqued, there really is a bag for every occasion.  I actually feel sorry for men because they'll never (or rarely) get that rush from buying a new bag and transferring their treasured everyday bits!  Not only do I like bags but I'm nosey about other people's bags too - what's in them?  why do they carry particular things?  What's in your bag says a lot about the person carrying it and so I thought for other nosey people out there, I'd empty my bag and show you what's in it;  I'm hoping I can persuade some of my friends to let me share the contents of their bags too, so watch this space for future posts.
Anyway, here goes



So, the contents of my bag  left to right (old receipts removed for quality of photo!!) are:
1. Bag by Guess
2. Insolite Wallet by Louis Vuitton
3. Aloe Vera Vaseline (I have about 4/5 of these in different 'flavours')
4. Pink pilot fountain pen (they're quite cheap but make a difference to my handwriting, again I have them in lots of colours - but pink is definitely my fave!) from Paperchase
5. Diary by Paperblanks for keeping track of appointments and writing notes
6. Jo Malone Cologne in Lime, Basil and Mandarin.  This was a present from my children for Mother's Day and it always lifts my mood.
7. Prada perfume in Amber
8. Refresh contacts solution for when my eyes get tired/sore
9. Leather Filofax that I've had for years and years.  Although I've got the technology (ipad/phone) I still like to write things down/make notes
10.Prada sunglasses
11.Apple iphone 3GS
12. Rouge Coco Shine by Chanel in 'Boy'
13. Camellia lippy by Chantecaille
14.  Crayon Khol in Noir , Hypnose mascara in Noir and lipstick in L'Absolu Rouge in Rouge Odysee (you have no idea how many red lipsticks I tried before I got the right shade!) all by Lancome, including the makeup bag which was a Lancome freebie!


What's in your bag that you can't go without?

No comments:

Post a Comment