Monday, June 03, 2013

Glimpses of the week past

I know I've been 'offline' all week; mainly because I decided to take a little blogging break over half-term...it's good to take time off occasionally I think; rest and regroup.  Anyway, here's a little glimpse into what I've been up to during the week

{a trip north to visit family and a little visit to the gorgeous St Pancras station and this art installation}

{a visit to see my grandparents! namely the Frosterly marble headstone that has just had my Granny's name added to it}

{Northumberland gardens! My dad's allotment, my sister's garden; Coquetdale
{evening in a Northumberland garden}

{beautiful blossom; a present from my nephew}


{homemade lemon curd - made by my lovely neice}
{an amazing curry}


So, as you can see, my week was fairly full on.  Lots of eating, seeing family, relaxing in the beautiful Northumbrian countryside.  Back to reality now!  Here's wishing you all a good week to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment