Friday, November 18, 2011

Constant cravings

An alternative to 'soap on a rope' is soap in felt!
As it gets nearer to Christmas I start keeping my eye open for presents that are a little bit different; however, my problem is that when I see all these gorgeous things I want to buy them for myself which is not the idea at all!  One of my favourite on-line browses includes Anthropologie which to my delight has recently opened two stores in London - one in Regent Street and one slightly closer to me in the Kings Road.  A recent trip to Chelsea saw me spend way too long in their Kings Road store, it is a treasure trove of goodies, from clothes, candles to an assortment of household goods.  I could have spent a LOT of money in there and plan to take a trip back to stock up on a few things.  Here are some of my current favs...


'Rediscovered cutlery'

I love this vintage inspired tin

EMBROIDERED books - yes, really! So beautiful

Clutch for happiness

What can I say? I like lists!!

Just because it's so sweet and reminds me of my Grandfather's typewriter

1 comment:

  1. hehe so cute, that clutch is just wonderful darling, so fetch!!

    ReplyDelete