Thursday, August 25, 2011

Let there be light!

Those of you that know me will also know that not only do I have an obsession with water, but also fairy lights...there is something magical that happens whenever and wherever you drape a string and my house has them in abundance..around a metal bed frame, surrounding a vintage mirror, in the garden, up the bannisters and along dado rails; however, I am a purist and I don't do the coloured variety (unless they're all one colour - last year I bought red berry lights for the christmas tree)preferring the quiet sparkle of the white light.  Even the most mundane object or banal room can be transformed by droplets of light.  Here are some of my favourite images...
                        


1 comment:

  1. Love the fairy lights - i'm a big fan of them, they really lift a room. Like the new look blog too - keep it up, always something new to look at :-)

    ReplyDelete