Tuesday, January 15, 2013

beauty lust-haves

At the start of a new year I'm always keen to begin new beauty regimes and try out some different products; unfortunately post-christmas penury usually puts pay to that little notion, but it doesn't stop me looking and lusting.  These are a few items currently on my 'to have' list.


I've used Laura Mercier products for a while now; mainly her tinted moisturisers which are a dream to wear and cover imperfections whilst imparting a healthy glow.  My latest obsession tho' is her bath collection in almond coconut.  For Christmas I was given the shower-gel, scrub and body souffle and it is like sinking into heaven.  The smell!  Divine.  Now I'm after the bath cream and handcream to round off my bathroom collection.

Okay.  Now I'm getting to the stage where when I pass a mirror I occasionally find myself 'practising' a face lift.  Do you ever do that?  You know, pull the skin back and see what you'd look like with a bit of work done by an extremely good surgeon!  Hmmn.  Maybe it's just me...anyway, this product has had rave reviews for delivering a younger looking skin without the surgery.  This product claims to deliver a complete skin makeover. What makes this next generation microdelivery peel so revolutionary is, that unlike peels of the past that only exfoliated, this peel delivers vitamin c into the skin as it's being rapidly exfoliated. It is resurfacing and replenishing the skin at the same time which is a new approach to skin rejuvenation. and best of all, it involves absolutely no downtime.

 I do love my Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser, but I'm nearly at the end of my tube and just fancy trying something different.  BB creams have been around a while now, but this particular one from Estee Lauder wasn't available in the UK until the end of last year. Currently only available in two shades, it delivers anti-oxidant properties with an SPF of 35, whilst also giving radiant coverage.

 this works skin deep dry leg oil. is an award winning product that deeply moisturises, transforming and rehydrating dry skin.  I need this.  Seriously, some days I wonder if actually my inner lizard is trying to escape.  There's nothing more aging than dry skin, so this is definitely on my hit list.

What products are you currently hankering after?  Any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment