Thursday, July 05, 2012

Pretty corals and seafoam green

I'm absolutely loving the different shades of corals that are out at the moment!  I've just got to buy myself something in this shade to feel this summer's vibe.  It's so fresh and vibrant, without being overly loud and garish; it adds a real pop of colour to an outfit, or design scheme. 

My other colour fad at the moment is the palest, pastel, seafoam green.  I recently redid my bedroom in this shade as I find it instantly soothes and refreshes, making my space soooo relaxing and inviting.

Meadowsweet Wallpaper by Dulux
  This delicate 'shabby-chic' design perfectly evokes the uplifting feeling of summer days and flowering meadows. I used Sea Urchin 4 on the walls to complement it and it's such a haven after a long day...




Seafoam and coral, mix and match

 What colours are you gravitating towards this season?

*image credits: collages from CamilleStyles/Dulux

No comments:

Post a Comment