I've only just recently become a scarf addict - before I only wore them to keep warm in the winter, thereby missing out on a whole new sartorial experience! The thing is, the way you wear your scarf depends on the cut and the fabric, whether it's knit, cashmere, square, silk, long, or short, so, I've put together a few different ways to rock this look.
1. Traditional, snuggled for warmth. Wrap the scarf round your neck as many times as the fabric allows and tuck the ends underneath. This looks best with jackets and blazers.
2. This style only works with square scarves. Simply fold the square to form a triangle then place the triangle in front of your nexk with the point down. Wrap the ends round the back of your neck and let the ends hang.
3. Sleek and stylish, this look is perfect for those colder days when you still need to look chic. Place the ends of your scarf together, folding in half. Bring the folded scarf around the back of your neck and let each end hang in front. Find the loop of the fold and bring the ends through, or only one end for a slightly different look.
4. C lassic and chic - best for silk and satin scarves. Just wrap around your neck leaving one end in front and the other at the back. Elegant and timeless.
5. This is one of my favourites...take your favourite scarf and just attach to your bag with a simple knot.