Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I'm dreaming...

Of this cozy French villa.  Having just booked a holiday with the girls for next summer in the South of France, these gorgeous pictures have made me yearn for sunshine, lazy days by the pool, warm evenings eating and drinking ... sigh...they certainly brightened my day, this grey, damp London evening.

 Imagine sitting here, eating figs and drinking wine, looking out over the sea...
 I love the pale palette with bright accents of pink
 and turquoise




 Oh, how I want to wake up to this view; imagine waking with the sun on your face and the salty smell of the shore 

 Then taking a leisurely swim in the beautiful aqua blue waters of the pool


 before retiring with a good book to the shade

All images: Decoist


1 comment:

  1. what a gorgeous house...It's brightened my day. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete