Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Thinking Thankful Thoughts


It's easy in the busyness of life to forget how wonderful our lives really are most of the time; yeah it's stressful worrying about work, deadlines, children's health, paying bills and getting the washing done; but how about all those things we take for granted.  Here's some of the things I'm thankful for today:

 
being able to move around with ease (seriously, don't take this one for granted - I dread the day I can't run/ swim/go for a bike ride)
 
for my lovely home and treasured bits
 
for wonderful friends
 
for family I love, that love right back
 
for my new kitten Minxy and her soft trusting eyes
 
for enough pennies to pay for an indulgent manicure
 
for opportunities
 
for love 
 
 
What are you being thankful for today - let me know...
 
image source: here


No comments:

Post a Comment