1. THE most amazing sunset - the sun, a huge flaming African ball of light; a blaze on the horizon.
2. Suddenly, swooping towards me, so silent it's upon me and gone before I've quite registered. A barn owl making it's pre-dusk recci. White and downy, it's wings tinged with caramel, so close I can see it's expression.
3. To be pampered, stroked, massaged and looked after. To be doused in sweet smelling oils, that linger on my skin for hours.
4. Sitting by a huge log fire as it crackles and spits at the wood; breathing in its deep resinous scent and sipping on a dry white wine.
5. To watch the dawn break; tendrils of pink reaching over the dark thatched roofs, splintering the frost into a myriad of dancing colours. The grass, shrouded in mist, ankle high.
What's beautiful in your life at the moment?